Setting Up Your Non-Profit
To obtain Non-Profit status, you must file with the Internal Revenue Service, and the fee for such work will vary based upon the type of non-profit you form. Once this is determined, we will quote you a fee to file.
- Form 1023 (permits tax-exempt status with IRS)
Initial package costs are below. Should you require additional services once your non-profit is formed, Vandenack Weaver will provide a quote prior to starting any work. Additional services could include Minute Books, Registration of Trade Name, Registration of Trademark, Company Policies and Procedures, and many others.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Notice of Incorporation
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Stock Subscription Agreement(s)
- Incorporator Consent
- Shareholder(s) Consent
- Director(s) Consent
- Written Notice of Shares
- Organizational Letter
About Our Legal Team
Our attorneys have extensive backgrounds in tax, business and litigation. We use this knowledge to act as active partners for our clients, helping them develop strategies for creating the best results for their companies, families and futures. To learn more about our lawyers’ background and qualifications, visit our corporate site.
- All documents are customized to your entity based on your input.
- All documents are reviewed by a licensed attorney.
- Tax status of your entity will be reviewed during the formation process.
- We will obtain tax ID numbers and provide support with all required tax filings, if necessary.
- Service includes detailed Organizational Letter outlining ongoing responsibilities and considerations for operating your business.
- Most entities will be formed within 48 hours.
- Payment accepted via PayPal.