Let our business attorneys help you select the type of entity, minimize the risks associated with your business and determine a tax strategy all while being transparent about costs. Click on the categories below for package pricing.
Which type of business entity will work best for my organization?
There are many things that need to be considered when determining the type of entity and you can rely on our expertise to ensure that your business has a solid foundation. Learn what questions to ask »
A non-profit organization is formed for purposes other than to operate a profit-seeking business and generally the organization must benefit the public or a specific group of people.
- All documents are customized to your entity based on your input.
- All documents are reviewed by a licensed business attorney.
- Tax status of your entity will be reviewed during the formation process.
- We will obtain tax ID numbers and provide support with all required tax filings, if necessary.
- Service includes detailed Organizational Letter outlining ongoing responsibilities and considerations for operating your business.
- Most entities will be formed within 48 hours.
- Payment accepted via PayPal.
Serving NE, IA, MI